måndag, oktober 03, 2005

angående hemtentan

Angående hemtentan; hahahaha. fuck.

...

Hittade i en gammal dagbok:

The best thing about being over here, aside from the bidets I mean, is listening to all these languages. Someone needs to speak English for about thirty seconds before I even recognize it. I took a lot of French in High School, which is the same as taking no French ever - I used to be able to talk about Hair and Cheese or whatever, but the extent of my French ability these days is to declare that I am a frozen chicken. Before I came here, I think that I believed Italian and German and French were just other ways to speak English - like a dialect that they persisted in using because they were stubborn or proud. When you hear a person in Italy or whatever talking in some weird way, they aren’t tring to be funny - it’s a whole language. They talk like that all the time. They even think like that, if you can imagine it.

Italian is cool because it can warp space-time.

Let’s say that someone is just saying ”hi” to you. The Buon comes out okay, we’re good so far. Even the G is good. But when we get to the iornooooooo, minutes can turn into hours. I was talking to a guy at this place and he was like ”Buon” and I was like, ”Yeah, great. Look, I need to be somewhere this week.” German, it’s basically like English. English, you know, spoken by a monster, underwater, into a walkie-talkie.

2 kommentarer:

-= R =- sa...

Känn lugnet!

oscar sa...

Mohahahahaha.....det Anna skänkte en gnutta solsken till mitt liv. Oslagbart.

//Oscar

Förstår inte varför de kräver att man ska skriva "hikhdc" se bara. Äh kan väl inte språket bara. Kanske monsterengelska, lol.

Arkivet